D4jsp Forum Index
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.
Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, Join our community today!
D4jsp Forum Index
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.
Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, Join our community today!
D4jsp Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D4jsp Forum Index

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
d4jsp
Gaming and Trading Community
Gaming and Trading Community

How do i set up too d2 windows?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Treyarch

Warn : 0%

How do i set up too d2 windows? Empty
PostSubject: How do i set up too d2 windows?   How do i set up too d2 windows? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:10 am

But i will explain you here, is not hard smile

Ok you will need 2x Cd-key's

After you install first game, change the name of the folder where you installed d2 from: Diablo II to Whatever you want, it can be Dia 1 or whatever briggrin
Now go again in the install kits and install Second diablo 2 folder

Note: Don't Change the names of folders until you got update from Blizzard on Battle.Net!! must be at the current version.

After you have 2x Diablo 2 games installed just do them shortcuts on desktop, name them Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 or whatever names you want to be easier for you

After that go and search for Sandboxie and download it into your Pc

Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer.

After you installed Sandboxie, be sure you ran it to:

Start Diablo 1 shortcut.
And on Diablo 2 shortcut you just do click right on it and click on "Run Sandboxed"

And that's all briggrin

It should work

Regard's
Back to top Go down
https://d4jsp.forumotion.co.uk/forum

How do i set up too d2 windows?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D4jsp Forum Index :: Off Topic/The Lounge :: General Games :: Diablo Discussion :: Bots and Programs-