D4jsp Forum Index
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.
Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, Join our community today!
D4jsp Forum Index
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.
Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, Join our community today!
D4jsp Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D4jsp Forum Index

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
d4jsp
Gaming and Trading Community
Gaming and Trading Community

information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houdini96

Houdini96Joined : 2011-08-25
Warn : 0%

information Empty
PostSubject: information   information EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 am

I just want information of whether you elite guys think I should make my own youtube channel and do commentaries based on the following.

- I am a 6.16 kill to death player, who always plays in public games alone and usually with randoms. I enjoy playing Ground War for the mass KD games, free-for-alls occasionally for the 30-1 games. Oh and I love Search and Destroy because of when you get epic kill-cams, like today I jumped off the cliff with my SCAR-H silenced and whilst mid-air shot a sniper running past a rock and everyone screamed and I like getting the 15-1 scores and the clutches when you beat the enemy team alone which I get allot because of idiotic team-mates and enemy across the map noob tubes.

- I do play the objective allot I should not be mistaken for a KD whore, I'll be the last alive and still go pick that bomb up and look for an opportunity to plant it. I especially like the maps AFGHAN, RUNDOWN, WASTELAND, Favela, Karachi, Quarry, Rust, SCRAPYARD, Skidrow, Sub Base, Terminal and Underpass. So I like most of the maps

Guns I like to use are the TAR-21 Silenced, SCAR-H silenced, VECTOR Silenced, ACR Silenced, M4A1 Silenced, UMP45 Silenced, and the P90 Silenced. As you see I like silenced weapons and the reason I do is because they do not allow the enemies to know your EXACT position.

My prefered secondary is the M93 Raffica silenced (Thanks to SeaNanners).

So using that information do you guys think I should get on youtube, and the playstyle I use I like to call shadowing...I like go in and out of their spawn et cetera, neautralize enemy attacks by picking them off one by one.

Thanks guys and input is appreciated

- HuPTKnight <3
Back to top Go down
Treyarch

Warn : 0%

information Empty
PostSubject: Re: information   information EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:45 am

HAHAHA

Back to top Go down
https://d4jsp.forumotion.co.uk/forum
Houdini96

Houdini96Joined : 2011-08-25